1. Company executive says these things are not going to fit in this vehicle, and provides a new one.
2. Company executive says these things are not going to fit in, and wants to postpone to another day since there is not a suitable truck for that day. You accept it and decide to move another day.
3. Company executive postpones the removal, but you object to it. In this situation, he demands the expanses they made coming to your house.
4. You look for a new company for moving the same day. However, it is hard to find a new one right away. Theyíll know youíre in trouble and keep the price high. (additional stress 1, additional expense 2)
5. Company executive postpones the removal, but you object to it. In this situation, he demands the expanses they made coming to your house, but you refuse to pay and you argue. (additional stress 2)
6. After the loading, it is understood that they are not going to fit in the truck. The company makes a second come and go, and you pay for it. (additional expanse 3)
7. You quarrel about the charge of the additional run. You donít pay it and transport the rest yourself or find a new company. (additional expanse 4, additional stress 3)
You should know well how much belongings you have in order not to face one of these situations. Many people see how much stuff they have when they pack them together. The first thing to do is to prepare an inventory. With it, you meet your belongings again and have a solid idea about how many things you have. Share it with the moving company officials, and get information about the truck youíll need. Besides, you can calculate the volume of your furniture and appliances. With Volume Calculation tool, you can have an idea about the vehicle you will need. Another key point: donít forget to exchange information with the company official about the number of parcels needed for books, clothes, kitchen utensils etc. And donít forget saddle bags; the number of these is also important as they take up a lot of space.
Donít forget that unless you give the company you made a deal with clear information about your stuff, it is going to be you who will get harm from this. They are more experienced about these matters and have methods they followed many times.
We are small enough to give personalized attention to each one. Any issues that arise are addressed in a responsive and capable fashion. No problem goes unsolved.