LOS ANGELES COUNTY MOVING COMPANY REVIEWS
Justin Ziemniak Anaheim, CA
We had contracted with a Any Way Moving Company affiliate for our relocation from Orange County to San Jose in early January after researching moving companies and we found them on this website and are happy to say that everything went really, really well. the moving men Stephan and Sergey were outstanding…
James San Francisco, CA
I looked hard to find trustworthy movers to hire, and I'm glad I found Any Way Moving. I packed most of my stuff myself, but I left the most delicate items for them. They knew just how to tackle it and planned my move better than I could have done myself. They really helped to make it a painless process.
David K. Oakland, CA
I used Any Way Moving more than once. I've moved several times in California and once out of state. This company was by far the most reliable I've used. They took care of my very expensive, custom built furniture without rushing… Everything was wrapped and protected before entering the truck, so there…
Cathy Concord, CA
Any Way Moving is definitely top-notch. We had more than one delivery location, and the movers were able to accurately drop off exactly what we needed at each. They guided us through the move where we would have been totally lost! We heard such horror stories about moving companies, so I'm glad we…
Colin and Kim Jones Los Angeles, CA
Dealing with others is what can be complex, Having reliability. On a recent move The stress came about just trying to change telco’s and moving with pre-teen children. Other times its been removalist reliability. I will state now what you pay for is what you get. Cleaning the property you are leaving…
Russell Powell Daly City, CA
What impressed me about Any Way Moving company was their skill, good humor and professionalism. We gave them very little notice to pack and move the entire contents of our house and they accomplished the task without any difficulty or damage, and their eventual price was lower than their estimate.
Steven Chaput, Real Estate Management, Inc. San Mateo, CA
Any Way Moving company moved the tenants in the apartment house I manage prior to renovation. It could have been a tumultuous situation because a number of tenants didn't want to move. Four Guys were prompt, efficient and moved my tenants without fuss or damage in very difficult circumstances.…
Edith Allison Redwood City, CA
What impressed me most was how gentle the guys were with our things, and how gentle they were with each other. They took great care with every piece of furniture and seemed to always be concerned with how everyone in the crew was doing. The two leaders, Ali and Iman, worked especially well together.…
Janelle A. South San Francisco, CA
Considering I've used other local moving companies in the past, these guys are the best. They wrapped furniture and didn't waste time doing it. And they did it well. They didn't drag their feet one bit. I ordered 3 movers and we filled the largest truck that they had. Unloading required booties…
Waylon B. San Bruno, CA
Blown away is how I would describe the service and effort put forth by Any Way Moving & Storage Company. This moving company was very attentive to our needs including but not limited to our packing needs and our timing. The movers provided short term storage till our stuff was ready and they…
Susan Daly City, CA
Any Way Moving and Storage was recommended by a friend who used them for a similar move. Originally, the idea of my stuff traveling a long distance without me was enough to make me freak out. I contacted Any Way Moving and had an in-depth conversation about my move. The movers were quick and…
Elizabeth SC Martinez, CA
They were efficient and took such great care moving all of my belongings it was like they were moving their mom’s house. They paid total attention to what they were doing, making sure not to damage my stuff, the walls of the apartment I was moving out of, and the property that I was moving into.…
Lisa Paltov Lafayette, CA
Any Way Moving is great! I recently had to move on a very short notice, and I mean short, I only had 3 days to move out : ( I was very stressed out that I would have to move everything by myself. My friend recommended me to get a moving company so that it would make this smoother. I looked around…
Bobby Lopez Orinda, CA
My wife and I recently bought a new home and hired Any Way Moving to help us with the process of moving our belongings. Both of the homes had 4 bedrooms so it was definitely a lot of stuff that needed to be wrapped and moved. Any Way Moving provided us with the shrink wrap and other stuff so…
Greg Nissan Moraga, CA
Any Way Moving company was recommended to me by my Office Manager. They have moved several of the Partners in the Firm as well as moving the Office twice in the past years. The Office considers Any Way Moving to be one of the Finest Moving Companies available to handle your Move. Any Way Moving company…
Marcia Long Beach, CA
Any Way Moving and Storage is the best moving company I have ever used. And I have moved a lot! Practically every employee I have dealt with is extremely helpful. They are so respectful of your home and belongings. I sincerely don't know how I would have completed this move without their help.
Gwen Hawkins Sunnyvale, CA
I was so nervous using a moving company. I have heard the horror stories. Items getting broken, being overcharged. But Any Way Moving was a delight to work with! Everything went so smooth. I’ll definitely use them again.
Joanne Santa Clara, CA
I have a very positive overall experience with this company. They were both polite and professional. My quote was accurate, and the moving crew worked hard. Their customer service representatives kept me in the loop and communicated with me throughout the whole process. I would 100% recommend this…
Evan G San Francisco, CA
Aly and Iman were excellent start to finish. They efficiently, and quickly moved our whole home with respect, kindness, and care. Despite the overwhelming heat and lack of air conditioning, they worked extremely hard to get things done, including moving every heavy piano. I will definitely use…
Jonathan C Los Angeles, CA
Stephan and Iman were fantastic. They made the move extremely easy, took care of all the furniture, and made me feel at ease with all the fragile stuff. Also, very friendly and personable. Great job guys. Id highly recommend them for your move!
Kris G Santa Ana
These guys did a fantastic job! We want to thank Stephan, Jon, J, Nickolas and Sergey for a great day! Moving is stressful but these guys work extra hard and were so helpful. They took extra care to wrap and pad our stuff so it wouldn't get damaged. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing…
LOS ANGELES COUNTY MOVING TIPS
On moving day, you rush out of the house in a mad panic hurrying the kids into the car. As you speed down to the end of the driveway it suddenly dawns on you that you have left something behind.
Well, sit back and relax, your problems are finally over. Stick to this simple but effective three stage Los Angeles household moving checklist and you’ll have no more worries when comes the leaving the house for your new home.
Los Angeles Household moving checklist: six weeks before your move
- Confirm your moving date with your movers.
- If you have children, advise your child’s current and new school of your child(s) new and old departure dates.
- If you are a first-time buyer, inform your landlord of your moving date.
- List out what your moving requirements are and use this information to obtain at least three quotes from different movers.
- Assess whether you are likely to need extra storage space and request a quote for this service as well if necessary.
- If you’re not going to use professional movers arrange for friends to help.
Los Angeles Household moving checklist: four weeks before your move
- Beginning packing as soon possible being careful only to move what actual need for your new home.
- Pack in boxes, label each box with a code and keep a list of what is in each box by this code on a spreadsheet by the room to which it should go into.
- Arrange a garage sale or sell any valuable items, give unwanted items to charity.
- If you are planning to have any work done to your house as soon as you have moved, e.g. have additional electrical point installed, contact local tradesmen now for quotes.
- If you are going to have new carpets source them now and arrange for delivery after moving day.
- Cancel the papers and milk deliveries for your day of departure.
Los Angeles Household moving checklist: two weeks before your move
- In the last two weeks pack your essential more essential belongings.
- If you are moving out of the area inform your doctor and dentist that you will be de-registering.
- Buy a change of address letter pack and send to all family and friends.
- Cancel or change standing orders and direct debits via Internet banking.
- Arrange for your post to be forwarded for at least three months using the service provided by the Post Office.
- Go over the process with your mover from start to finish with contact numbers at every stop.
Los Angeles Household moving checklist: the day of your move
- Ensure you have your mobile phone is switched on at all times during the move.
- Also have the contact numbers gathered above to hand in case of any problems.
- Be there in person what time the movers turn up at your house you are moving from and transporting to with order to answer any questions or concerns.
- Go over with the movers your estimate and other billing questions before and later after the transport.
- Provide the movers your contact numbers and careful addresses and directions are correct.
- Take one at the end, careful visit through the house to make certain that you’ve moved everything!
- If necessary, settle with your movers in accordance with your moving agreement.
- Supervise and help the movers with making sure the complete checklist is unloaded where it is supposed to be.
- Make a quick inspection of your goods to assess any damage before the movers departing otherwise sometimes a claim after the event can sometimes be to late depending on your mover’s policy.
Los Angeles Household moving checklist: after your move
- Book some time off work to get your house organized soon after the move
To find out more about household moving tips and moving rewiews wall make sure you visit some of the other related pages on our website.